- A Call for Change: Reforming Arizona’s Judicial Practices to Include to Include Protected Parties on Ex Parte Orders of Protection as a Default by Kat Baiardi
- Recent Legal Challenges Involving a Child’s Gender Identity in School: An Exploration of the “Fundamental” Rights of Parents by Suzanne E. Eckes & Maggie L. Piano
- Discretion and Credibility, Dignity and Mercy: The Case of PT, a Criminalized Survivor by Lila Meadows & Leigh Goodmark
- Turning the Tables: How Those Who Are Accused Deny, Attach, and Reverse by Ailyn Aguilar Quinonez & Tamara Kuennen
- American Hysteria: An Analysis of Recent Anti-Transgender Legislation Passed in the Name of Protecting Women’s Sports by Christian Hanson
- The Child Tax Credit’s Benefits for Low-Income Mothers and an Argument to Extend the Tax Relief for Years to Come by Melissa Franca
Download the full Spring 2023 issue (PDF).