Download Spring 2022 Issue
- The Idealized Victim-Terminology in Human Trafficking for Sex Workers–Providing Access to Protections or Rendering Rights Conditional? by Inga K. Thiemann
- A Global Study of Prostitution Policy by Alexia Tomlinson, Mary Haggerty, and Caroline Rini
- A Rose by Any Other Name: The Case for Abolishing Wisconsin’s Sex Offender Name-Change Ban by Anna Hartz
- The Equalizing Effect of Unionization on the Gender Wage Gap by Kirsten Wilshire Salmons
- Principled Institutionalism or Impractical Rigidity? Examining Strict Stare Decisis and the Male-Only Draft by Jimmy Morrissey.